Saturday - Skirmishes and loud cannon & musket fire | Sunday – Children's army, marching and skirmish displays
- Grand Draw
- Vintage Tractors
- Plant Stall
- Cake Stall
- Book Stall
- Trade Stands
- Side Shows
- Open Dog & Terrier Racing (Sunday)
- Farndon & District Brass Band (Saturday)
- Fun Dog Show (Sunday)
- Glo*s Dance Troupe (Saturday)
- Maypole Dancing (Saturday)
- Fish Netting (Saturday)
- Children’s Activity Area
- Bouncy Castles
- Model Flying Display
- Floral Display in the Church
- Craft & Gift Fair
- Classic Cars & Motorcycles
Get involved with Marbury Merry Days!
We'd love to hear from local crafts people and traders who would be interested in taking a stall or a table in the Church field. To find out more, please select one of the PDF downloads from below.
New car parking arrangements for 2019.
Please look out for and follow the signs.